We're continuously working to make www.NHSScotlandEvents.scot as accessible and usable as possible for all abilities and disabilities. This includes older audiences and those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
We try and make our site work with various assistive technologies by:
- using easier-to-read colours
- using larger fonts
- allowing navigation using a keyboard only
Visit the BBC website for guidance on:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
If you have any trouble using this site, please email us at NHSScotlandEvents@gov.scot and let us know.