There is now less than two weeks to go until the NHS Scotland Event 2021, which will take place online from 22 – 24 June.
To those of you who have registered, thank you... but don’t worry, for those who haven’t registered, there’s still time to do so. Simply register here.
This year’s Event will showcase the incredible response from our colleagues and their ability to adapt to ever changing circumstances and embrace new methods of delivering care. Examples will include the rapid re-design of services, implementation of innovative technologies, and the expansion of digitally enabled services.
The jam-packed programme includes six keynote sessions, twelve sessions, and six spotlight sessions featuring a number of presentations. So there will be something for everyone across the three days of the Event.
Our exhibitors and ePoster authors are excited to hear from delegates, take part in discussions and share their work.
The ePosters will form an integral part of best practice, learning and sharing at the Event. Delegates will be able to view over 300 ePosters and engage directly with ePoster authors via the virtual platform.
All registered delegates will have the opportunity to build a personal profile within the platform in advance of the live Event, to network and establish new connections. The activation link will be emailed on Thursday 17 June.
Although we are not meeting in-person there are still many opportunities to network and engage – delegates can:
- Submit Questions. Join the discussion by putting forward questions to speakers during sessions;
- Look Up Other delegates. On the Virtual Platform view the list of delegates who have chosen to have a visible profile. Look for colleagues old and new and those with similar interests. Send them a message or set up a meeting.
- Post comments on the Virtual Platform or start a Discussion Forum.
- Engage with our Exhibitors. Visit the virtual exhibition and learn about their services
- Engage on Twitter @NHSScotEvents #nhsscot21 and share insights from the Event.
- Engage with ePoster authors by visiting the Online Poster Showcase