Further information about the Event format will be provided in the coming months.
The NHS Scotland Event 2022 will create a unique opportunity for delegates to:
- Explore how we address the challenge of recovery from the pandemic by focusing on our priorities and building on our successes while working collaboratively to deliver the highest quality person-centred, safe and effective integrated care for every individual in Scotland.
- Showcase the incredible work being done to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic and learn how we can work towards transforming the way care is delivered in an effective and sustainable way.
- Hear from inspiring health and social care experts on the progress being made in the health and social care landscape.
- Learn what mechanisms others use in order to support the sustainable delivery of health and social care through quality improvement which can be adopted locally to improve outcomes.
- Learn about working in different ways, in new teams and across boundaries to ensure we achieve the aims of better care and better health.
- Take back to their workplace, tools and techniques to help them to consistently improve the delivery of services locally.