The exhibition forms an integral part of the NHS Scotland Event and, as well as providing an effective way to raise the profile of your organisation, it will also provide you with excellent communication and marketing opportunities.
Become an Exhibitor
We fully expect this year’s Event to be energetic and lively and the large exhibition area will be one of the main features of the Event. The layout of the exhibition will be expertly designed to ensure optimised delegate flow offering maximum exposure to all exhibitors.
The exhibition will also be the business hub for delegates to network and meet exhibitors. As well as the large catering points, there will be a poster display area strategically positioned to encourage delegates to walk the length and breadth of the exhibition area.
First Time Exhibitors
The NHS Scotland Event is happy to welcome first-time exhibitors and to work with you to see how we can best meet your needs within the available exhibition packages.
- Interact and network with around 2,000 health and social care professionals.
- Connect with senior leaders and key decision-makers in NHS Scotland and its partners.
- Build new partnerships and increase customer contacts and business opportunities.
- Exchange ideas, share information and educate the audience.
- Increased awareness of your products and/or services amongst Scotland’s most influential health and social care decision-makers.
- Raise the profile and heighten your organisation’s visibility within the health and social care sectors.
- Target those most likely to engage with your products and/or services.