A valued strength of the NHS Scotland Event is the exhibition which, together with a full programme of keynote speakers and learning sessions, provides the ideal mix of educational and networking elements that will deliver a stimulating and highly motivational delegate experience.
- Allied Health Professions Federation Scotland
- Centre for Sustainable Delivery of Health and Social Care
- eCom Scotland - elearning for the NHS
- Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE)
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland
- Healthcare Professional Regulators
- NHS 24
- NHS National Services Scotland
- NHS Research Scotland
- NHS Scotland Global Citizenship Programme
- Northern Alliance Advanced Therapies Treatment Centre (NA-ATTC)
- Paths for All
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) Scotland
- Scottish Cot Death Trust
- Scottish Health Awards
- Scottish Health Innovations Ltd (SHIL)
- Scottish Rural Health Partnership
- Scottish Rural Medicine Collaborative (SRMC)
- Skills for Health
- The Open University
- The Scottish Ambulance Service
- The State Hospital
- Scotland Versus Arthritis
The virtual NHS Scotland Event promises to deliver the same engaging programme content, impactful connections with peers and access to exhibitors in a dynamic, digital setting that will be accessible from anywhere. Our virtual conference format will allow your organisation to:
- reach new attendees beyond those who traditionally attend in-person;
- engage with stay at home audiences;
- heighten brand exposure;
- provide greater flexibility; and
- be more cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Benefits of exhibiting
The virtual NHS Scotland Event offers creative exhibitor opportunities which will enable you to demonstrate dedication and investment in NHS Scotland. Exhibiting within a virtual platform offers the means to communicate key messages to a focused, influential audience and to communicate your service offering directly to delegates.
Who will you meet?
We aim to attract more than 2,000 health and social care leaders, key decision-makers and frontline staff from across NHS Scotland and its partners and provide them with a unique opportunity to listen, learn and participate in crucial dialogue about the future of health and care in Scotland.
The virtual Event provides a showcase for the best examples of health and social care services from the public, commercial, voluntary, academic, and scientific communities.
The NHS Scotland Event Virtual Conference Platform uses profiles and special interest tags to allow delegates and exhibitors with matching interests to connect. The platform also allows for direct messaging and video chats.
Virtual exhibitor opportunities
The virtual exhibition will form an integral part of the NHS Scotland Event 2021 and, as well as providing an effective way to raise the profile of your organisation, it will also provide you with excellent communication and marketing opportunities.
The virtual exhibition will be held on the NHS Scotland Event Virtual Conference Platform. The virtual exhibition area will be one of the main features of the Event with plenty of opportunities for you to engage with delegates.
Exhibitors will be given access to the NHS Scotland Event Virtual Conference Platform in advance of registered delegates, to allow you to create your organisation’s profile page. Your page will include your logo, contact information, website and social media links and an organisation overview. In addition you will be able to upload resources and collateral including, video links, images, documents and podcasts.
The virtual exhibition will also be the business hub for delegates to network and meet exhibitors. Delegates, speakers and participants will be able to view the virtual exhibition at any time during the Event.
The virtual platform will open ahead of the live Event dates and will stay open beyond the Event to allow on-demand viewing and visiting of the virtual exhibition.
Detailed guidance and instructions on creating your profile page and how to engage with delegates on the NHS Scotland Event Virtual Conference Platform will be provided to all virtual exhibitors.
- Interact and network with over 2,000 health and social care professionals.
- Connect with senior leaders and key decision-makers in NHS Scotland and its partners.
- Build new partnerships and increase customer contacts and business opportunities at a time when face to face contact and meetings are a challenge.
- Exchange ideas, share information and educate the audience.
- Increased awareness of your products and/or services amongst Scotland’s most influential health and social care decision-makers.
- Raise the profile and heighten your organisation’s visibility within the health and social care sectors.
- Target those most likely to engage with your products and/or services.
NHS Scotland event delegates by role
The Event attracts delegates from the different health professions within NHS Boards, Health and Social Care Partnerships and the Third Sector as well as those in senior management positions with control of budgets at local level.
For further information on how to become an Exhibitor, download the brochure below